The Indigo Plateau
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Indigo Plateau

You are not connected. Please login or register

HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Empty HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:28 am

Diamond

Diamond
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Which Pokemon do you use the most in battle? I use Smeargle. Coolest Pokemon EVAR. He can use each and every move! Well, aside from Chatter, anyway.

2HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Empty Re: HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Psycron

Psycron
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Dusknoir or Spiritomb they're the best

3HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Empty Re: HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm

sizzle555

Youngster
Youngster

I use feraligatr and ursaring all the time

4HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Empty Re: HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Addict

Addict
Youngster
Youngster

I love to use Golem. It is my favourite Pokémon. I also like Gengar. That reminds me, I have a Haunter and a Graveler that I need to trade back and forth, and volunteer's ? :D

5HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Empty Re: HG/SS: Best battle Pokemon? Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:50 pm

Diamond

Diamond
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Addict wrote:I love to use Golem. It is my favourite Pokémon. I also like Gengar. That reminds me, I have a Haunter and a Graveler that I need to trade back and forth, and volunteer's ? Very Happy
Sure, I have a few pokemon I have to trade around too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum